Hook up but she acts like she wants more

Met this girl a few weeks ago through a coworker. The night we met we both had a few drinks. We ended up booking up in my car to kill time and then going back to my house and continued to hook up. After we hooked up we went to sleep she snuck out.

I woke up she was gone and didn’t have her number. I hit up my coworker and asked if her friend was wanting a one night stand or something more and may have forgot to get my number.

My coworker gave me her number and told me that she was hung over and forgot to leave her number but wanted to talk.

I hit her up and we hang out for the next few weeks. Each time we hang out she was never drunk but had been drinking and never wanted to go out and do something.

Each time we would hook up she would act like we were in a relationship where she would want me to spend the night or she would spend the night and she would turn to me and kiss me good night. She said to wanted to be casual but when I said so would you be okay seeing me with someone else she said no. I told her okay well to be transparent I have had other girls hitting me up to hang out etc but haven’t done so since seeing her so is she sure she wants things to be casual.

She ended up cutting things off saying she feels like things are moving too fast because we are so comfortable with each other so quickly and feels like the relationship is eventually headed toward an exclusive relationship which is not what she wants.

My concerns is she used to be addicted to prescription drugs and appears to have a habit of drinking throughout the week and has a lot to work through since she acts one way but says something different.

She has a good job, asks great questions/shows interest in me and is affectionate.... trying to be reasonable

Thoughts on what to do? At this point I’m just not contacting her and giving her space. Any ideas on what to do? Trying to at least be friends and get to know her to see if it would be worth dating down the road or not worth pursuing and not bother anymore?



Submitted December 22, 2019 at 12:23AM

Met this girl a few weeks ago through a coworker. The night we met we both had a few drinks. We ended up booking up in my car to kill time and then going back to my house and continued to hook up. After we hooked up we went to sleep she snuck out.I woke up she was gone and didn’t have her number. I hit up my coworker and asked if her friend was wanting a one night stand or something more and may have forgot to get my number.My coworker gave me her number and told me that she was hung over and forgot to leave her number but wanted to talk.I hit her up and we hang out for the next few weeks. Each time we hang out she was never drunk but had been drinking and never wanted to go out and do something.Each time we would hook up she would act like we were in a relationship where she would want me to spend the night or she would spend the night and she would turn to me and kiss me good night. She said to wanted to be casual but when I said so would you be okay seeing me with someone else she said no. I told her okay well to be transparent I have had other girls hitting me up to hang out etc but haven’t done so since seeing her so is she sure she wants things to be casual.She ended up cutting things off saying she feels like things are moving too fast because we are so comfortable with each other so quickly and feels like the relationship is eventually headed toward an exclusive relationship which is not what she wants.My concerns is she used to be addicted to prescription drugs and appears to have a habit of drinking throughout the week and has a lot to work through since she acts one way but says something different.She has a good job, asks great questions/shows interest in me and is affectionate.... trying to be reasonableThoughts on what to do? At this point I’m just not contacting her and giving her space. Any ideas on what to do? Trying to at least be friends and get to know her to see if it would be worth dating down the road or not worth pursuing and not bother anymore?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.