/u/linuxgeekmama on My first acephobia experience in the wild (on an AskReddit thread I posted titled 'Asexuals of Reddit, what's something you'd like people to know about asexuality?')

I’m sure they weren’t all asexuals, but it was probably a pretty good setup for the ones who were. You got some social status, a good way to shut down anybody who was giving you a hard time about being asexual, and you might have believed that you were doing something positive for God and society by being yourself.





November 20, 2019 at 11:54PM

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.