Please tell me what you all think

I met a girl early on Saturday call it 7pm. We are out at a bar and we get to talking and having drinks. She seems to be into me.

Fast forward to like 2:30 I leave with her and we go to her place. At this point I am totally hammered. We attempt sex for a couple mins but tbh knowing myself, in that condition there’s no way I could perform.

I honestly don’t remember much from leaving the bar (only a few snipits) until I was woken up by her telling me she called me an Uber and sent me on my way. I vaguely remember the ride home and getting into my bed.

Now I get to thinking, she had to have gone into my pants to get my wallet for my drivers license to call the Uber. Doesn’t wake me up till it’s a min away. And she totally paid for it as there is no record of it either my Uber and bank accounts. I think I gave her my number at some point but have not heard back. I never got hers.

Do you guys think she had a boyfriend?



Submitted November 20, 2019 at 11:42PM

I met a girl early on Saturday call it 7pm. We are out at a bar and we get to talking and having drinks. She seems to be into me.Fast forward to like 2:30 I leave with her and we go to her place. At this point I am totally hammered. We attempt sex for a couple mins but tbh knowing myself, in that condition there’s no way I could perform.I honestly don’t remember much from leaving the bar (only a few snipits) until I was woken up by her telling me she called me an Uber and sent me on my way. I vaguely remember the ride home and getting into my bed.Now I get to thinking, she had to have gone into my pants to get my wallet for my drivers license to call the Uber. Doesn’t wake me up till it’s a min away. And she totally paid for it as there is no record of it either my Uber and bank accounts. I think I gave her my number at some point but have not heard back. I never got hers.Do you guys think she had a boyfriend?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.