Getting mixed signals

I have a co worker who is very attractive and stares at me.

Let me break it down:

Started working at new job 2 months ago, she is the one who did my paperwork.

When I first met her I looked into her eyes and she was blushing uncontrollably and smiling. whenever I am near her she did this.

When I took a picture of her and the team she was blushing uncontrollable.

One time our shift ended at same time but when I left I said bye to the male co-worker and then went on my phone, I saw her basically running ahead of me/avoiding me to the train. so I assumed she didn't like me.

Then one day I walk by and she smiles at me

Then I buy a new sexy shirt and I catch her being attracted and later that day we ate lunch together and had a tremendous conversation and connected well she was telling me really deep personal stuff, we could've talked forever but our breaks ran out, afterward we kept running into each other blushing.

1 half week ago I wore something that everyone was complimenting later that week I was talking to another co worker then looked at her and she looked away, then I later caught her checking me out.

Last week she keep looking at me in the office but I was so nervous I couldn't look much.

Today I made her laugh a bit, kinda embarrassed myself since I hit the wrong key on the computer, stuttered/ruined a joke once(due to sickness) but made her laugh and smile twice.

I put on my new jacket which I could sense she was checking me out.

Now here's the thing, I was planning on asking for her number or bonding on the way out of work since our shift ended at same time, however she did the thing again where she walks away really fast to the train ahead of me, she skipped me with her headphones on even though I left first.

Now it makes me confused as to whether she likes me or not, whether this was on purpose, or if I'm thinking too much due to:

#1, I left first and she skipped ahead of me, I've given no reason to creep her out or indication that I would follow or harrass her, so it can't be because she's afraid of me. if she was she would've let me go first and I would have never seen her, if she was creeped out/afraid why would she go in my pov? usually a girl would stop and stay back or go the other way.

#2 She did this before then we proceeded to bond and flirt, so maybe I'm overthinking it.

What advice do you have and am I overthinking things. this woman is really shy.



Submitted November 20, 2019 at 11:56PM

I have a co worker who is very attractive and stares at me.Let me break it down:​Started working at new job 2 months ago, she is the one who did my paperwork.​When I first met her I looked into her eyes and she was blushing uncontrollably and smiling. whenever I am near her she did this.When I took a picture of her and the team she was blushing uncontrollable.One time our shift ended at same time but when I left I said bye to the male co-worker and then went on my phone, I saw her basically running ahead of me/avoiding me to the train. so I assumed she didn't like me.Then one day I walk by and she smiles at meThen I buy a new sexy shirt and I catch her being attracted and later that day we ate lunch together and had a tremendous conversation and connected well she was telling me really deep personal stuff, we could've talked forever but our breaks ran out, afterward we kept running into each other blushing.1 half week ago I wore something that everyone was complimenting later that week I was talking to another co worker then looked at her and she looked away, then I later caught her checking me out.Last week she keep looking at me in the office but I was so nervous I couldn't look much.Today I made her laugh a bit, kinda embarrassed myself since I hit the wrong key on the computer, stuttered/ruined a joke once(due to sickness) but made her laugh and smile twice.I put on my new jacket which I could sense she was checking me out.Now here's the thing, I was planning on asking for her number or bonding on the way out of work since our shift ended at same time, however she did the thing again where she walks away really fast to the train ahead of me, she skipped me with her headphones on even though I left first.Now it makes me confused as to whether she likes me or not, whether this was on purpose, or if I'm thinking too much due to:#1, I left first and she skipped ahead of me, I've given no reason to creep her out or indication that I would follow or harrass her, so it can't be because she's afraid of me. if she was she would've let me go first and I would have never seen her, if she was creeped out/afraid why would she go in my pov? usually a girl would stop and stay back or go the other way.#2 She did this before then we proceeded to bond and flirt, so maybe I'm overthinking it.​What advice do you have and am I overthinking things. this woman is really shy.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.