Do you find it easier to hook up with people by meeting them in person or Online dating?

I'm a young 20 year old Male, that is usually told that I'm very good looking, but finding it hard to find hookups on the likes of Tinder and all them other dating sites. I'd think I'm not a bad looking guy, but still find it tough to find someone.

Do you find it easier by meeting people in public or online dating? How can I improve?



Submitted November 21, 2019 at 12:13AM

I'm a young 20 year old Male, that is usually told that I'm very good looking, but finding it hard to find hookups on the likes of Tinder and all them other dating sites. I'd think I'm not a bad looking guy, but still find it tough to find someone.Do you find it easier by meeting people in public or online dating? How can I improve?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.