[TMI] I've (F21) had the weirdest orgasm experience of my life and I'm confused

Hello, I'm so sorry if this is irrelevant but I am still shook from what happened and I desperately need opinions (especially if it sounds familiar to other redditors).

Okay, now let's get into the TeaMI. I am unable to orgasm from PiV (like most women) so I generally help myself with a toy to finish.

My orgasms so far have been pretty standard I feel like. It feels like a wave is building up in my body all the way until it reaches an edge and then the drop comes with the sweet, sweet wave of serotonin. It's generally not messy, I'm not particularly leaky, so I'm not afraid to do it on top of the sheets.

Tonight however, I have no fucking clue what happened.

My whole body felt as if it was tensing, and being pulled apart. There was a massive feeling of stress throughout, but I could feel that feeling of "getting there" of being close. When I did finish however, it didn't feel like a comedown, but rather as just something snapping, and all my inner tension fading instantly. I also felt liquid being erm, released. This was confirmed by the butt wide stain of liquid on my fresh new covers ;_;.

I am 100% sure it wasn't pee, because I have a good feeling between my vagina and urethra. The liquid for sure came from my vagina. Boyfriend also mentioned it to be white-ish and sticky.

What is this?? Anyone else dealt with this? This is my very first time experiencing this, it is very weird because I feel satisfied but was it an orgasm??? I'm so lost!

Thank you if you've taken the time to read my ramblings.



Submitted November 13, 2019 at 12:14AM

Hello, I'm so sorry if this is irrelevant but I am still shook from what happened and I desperately need opinions (especially if it sounds familiar to other redditors).Okay, now let's get into the TeaMI. I am unable to orgasm from PiV (like most women) so I generally help myself with a toy to finish.My orgasms so far have been pretty standard I feel like. It feels like a wave is building up in my body all the way until it reaches an edge and then the drop comes with the sweet, sweet wave of serotonin. It's generally not messy, I'm not particularly leaky, so I'm not afraid to do it on top of the sheets.Tonight however, I have no fucking clue what happened.My whole body felt as if it was tensing, and being pulled apart. There was a massive feeling of stress throughout, but I could feel that feeling of "getting there" of being close. When I did finish however, it didn't feel like a comedown, but rather as just something snapping, and all my inner tension fading instantly. I also felt liquid being erm, released. This was confirmed by the butt wide stain of liquid on my fresh new covers ;_;.I am 100% sure it wasn't pee, because I have a good feeling between my vagina and urethra. The liquid for sure came from my vagina. Boyfriend also mentioned it to be white-ish and sticky.What is this?? Anyone else dealt with this? This is my very first time experiencing this, it is very weird because I feel satisfied but was it an orgasm??? I'm so lost!Thank you if you've taken the time to read my ramblings.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.