My husband started going to the gym and it's driving me crazy...

He was always a healthy weight and fit, but 4 months ago he joined a gym and goes 3 times a week.

Oh. My. Lord.

The abs. The chest. The shoulders. The biceps. His thighs. I can't get over how HOT I find him now he's a bit more muscular. I'm constantly horny and trying to tough him. I love how it feels when he's on top and I'm surrounded by his hard chest and strong arms.

It's also made me really determined to get more in shape myself - maybe it will have the same effect on him!

Has anyone else had their partner get fit and found their own sex drive increase? Or the other way round?



Submitted November 12, 2019 at 11:53PM

He was always a healthy weight and fit, but 4 months ago he joined a gym and goes 3 times a week.Oh. My. Lord.The abs. The chest. The shoulders. The biceps. His thighs. I can't get over how HOT I find him now he's a bit more muscular. I'm constantly horny and trying to tough him. I love how it feels when he's on top and I'm surrounded by his hard chest and strong arms.It's also made me really determined to get more in shape myself - maybe it will have the same effect on him!Has anyone else had their partner get fit and found their own sex drive increase? Or the other way round?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.