Throwaway... am I being played?

With difficult schedules, we only go out once a week for last 7ish weeks.

A month and a bit ago she told me she cut it off with her fling, and that she told him they’ll only be friends (no benefits).

Since then she had been really flirty, suggestive in making plans, and talkative to me.

Found out yesterday they met up to go do a very couply thing together one evening when it wasn’t convenient for her, as she had to drive two hours to see him and hangout, where she then stayed the night.

When I asked if she was with him tHat night she was reluctant to tell me as I could hear it in her voice but did admit to it.

Am I being played? Or is she just doing her? We live an hour apart until January. Don’t want to put any effort in now incase I am being played.



Submitted November 29, 2019 at 12:05AM

With difficult schedules, we only go out once a week for last 7ish weeks.A month and a bit ago she told me she cut it off with her fling, and that she told him they’ll only be friends (no benefits).Since then she had been really flirty, suggestive in making plans, and talkative to me.Found out yesterday they met up to go do a very couply thing together one evening when it wasn’t convenient for her, as she had to drive two hours to see him and hangout, where she then stayed the night.When I asked if she was with him tHat night she was reluctant to tell me as I could hear it in her voice but did admit to it.Am I being played? Or is she just doing her? We live an hour apart until January. Don’t want to put any effort in now incase I am being played.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.