A Women’s Cum

A Women’s Cum

Women’s perspective*

Another day goes by.. No man bothers to even look in my direction

I must be losing it by now..

1, 2, another married couple. *sighhhh

Drawing in She exhaled deep as she could

A man approached her

“Hello miss” “Hi!!” She replied happily My god he was cute Hair impeccably groomed Followed by his attire Sporting a Grey v neck with a black hoodie. Tight fitting jeans outlining his.. My god. he’s right in front of me get it together

He smiled “You seem to be having some trouble” “Yeah I could really use some help, just moved” Was I always this obvious?

He smiled again “Most of these guys don’t know what they’re missing, passing by a remarkably sexy woman like yourself”

I felt my face flush with color He cannot be serious “My my, aren’t you forward”

He leaned in, inches from my face eyes looking directly at me “You bet I am”

I felt a shock between my legs I started to feel warm all over I couldn’t hold back “We close in 20 minutes, can you wait in the lobby while I finish up?”

“Certainly, take all the time you need”

I rushed to the back to keep my composure. “Ok Lisa get it together It’s not everyday you get your hands on Hot Young Cock”

She felt herself tighten as she begin to get ready

Ruffling her hair, checking her face “Mmmm I cant stop thinking about that outline on his pants” So thick.. so hard..

She licks her lips Ruffles her hair again And unbuttons the top two buttons on her blouse

She slowly walks back out thinking “Boy I wonder if he’s ready for me”

*switches to males perspective

Leaning on the sofa pondering How could any women be so god damn sexy

White classy button up, tight olive green shorts, sophisticated looking glasses, smooth dark brown hair, with that amazing mocha brown. I grabbed at my pants

Gathering my thoughts Sexy but classy Like quiet fire A gem of a women

Before I could gain my composure she walked back into the lobby

Looking around her eyes sparkling as they meet mine she begins to walk towards me

I breathe and exhale slowly Feeling primitive I wanted to rip that shirt open and play with those breasts of hers

It didn’t help she was showing herself in such an inviting manner

My lips pursed open slowly Then stifled a laugh

“Swear you were just moving in slow motion the whole way here”

Beaming she replied “I like to take my time, keep my boys waiting”

“Boy? How about you come a little closer and see how hard this boy is for you”

She bit her lower lips as her lips curled into a cheeky smile Winking she replied “Are you ready for me, boy?”

And before I could mutter a word she smoothly closed the gap in an instant Grabbing a hold of my cock Running her hands, massaging me

“How could these men pass you”

I lifted her up next to me laying her on her back as I turned my body to face her, keeping her close, She wouldn’t stop stroking me the whole time

“Why don’t you relax let me satisfy that appetite.”

I traced a finger down her chest unbuttoning another button And another Then another

She blushed “You know I’m a bit too old for you”

“And still look more stunning than anybody else”

SNAP I yanked her last button off as her shirt unraveled

Gorgeous Absolutely gorgeous

Soft and plump, i cupped them gently Squeezing them lightly Circling her nipples Slapping them watching them bounce Once Twice

She pulled my head in And I lost it Playing, pulling, sucking, caressing Feeling every bit of herself Slathering my tongue all around her areola

I slapped the other one She let out a sharp breath of air Moaning softly

I couldn’t get enough Caressing the side of her face her lips intertwined with mine Rhythmically matching Arching my neck, strong strokes, feeling my dick tremor

Loving the taste of her Tilting my head up slowly feeling our lips edge apart

Silence.. enjoying the moment Looking right into her She was more than I’d imagined Every drop of elegance dripping with promiscuity

I traced a finger down the middle of her chest To her stomach Down to her navel

Sliding in those olive green shorts Grabbing hold of that clit between my two fingers

Pulling together Slowly lifting

Her back arched her hips lifted Melodic moans “Fuck me. Please fuck me”

“Not yet” As I continued to play with her pussy a bit more Enjoying watching her pleasure

Smooth circular motions Right where she likes it Spreading her pussy stretching those lips Fondling inside her warm self

She was breathing hard Soft sighs, sweet moans “Rrriiiiighttt thereee” Dead sexy

Sucking in one finger Two seeing how deep she could take She was practically pulling me in Tightening I started to pound my middle two fingers in

She seemed to be enjoying herself Pumping her in I picked up the pace Stretching her vagina Harder Faster Panting next to her neck

I slapped her breast and sucked on them some more She had an amazing body and I wanted to please every bit of her

I built up my rhythm Gradually getting faster Rubbing that clit She grabbed a hold of me as she writhed in pleasure Vibrating like mad

“Ooohhhhh GOD” she shouted “I’mmmmm abouttttt ttto.....”

Elevating her hips, thrusting forward Mmmmmmm release all that sweet pussy juice

“CUMMM”

I stamped my hand on her clit Slapping it repeatedly As she squirted all over Her sweet nectar, rubbing my fingers all around her pussy Juice going everywhere Her body contorting in ecstasy Spasming Pure pleasure It drove me crazy I wanted to lick that shit up

Breathless she couldn’t stop her body from convulsing

She. Was. Soaking.

“Yesssss baby. Love watching you moan” Nowww.. “Let me see your dirty mouth wrap around my cock”

She made me harder than ever before Standing up I edged closer to that mouth of hers.

“Suck me dry Woman”

*Switch to female perspective

I immediately pushed him back down on the sofa One hand on his chest The other gripping that cock “What did you say?”

Squeezing, seeing that white fluid oozing out “Tell me whose cock this is”

Shocked, smiling slowly he said “Milk me, bitch” “Let me fill you up.”

“Please.” I moaned

Im going to teach him a thing or two But I know what I wanted I wanted to suck on that steaming hot dick

His penis was growing thicker and harder in my hands I could feel him throbber

“Love the way you stroke me with those soft warm hands”

Mmmmmmmm Nice and hard I gave him a kiss, twirling my tongue all around the top of him I glanced upward while slowly inhaling

“So sexy” he groaned

Boy you ain’t seen nothing yet I wanted a full taste Extending my tongue out all the way down

Licking him From the bottom To the top Inching ever so slowly

He tucked my hair behind my ears and held my face as I enveloped the rest of him Slowly sucking him.

Getting. Every. Last. Drop

He leaned back in pleasure and started pushing in as if he wanted me to go deeper I obliged

Opening my throat and taking all of his hard cock in my mouth Gagging as I slurped him up He grabbed my hair and tugged my head back

Feeling that pull That slight tension Adrenaline rushing I couldn’t breathe I was reaching my limit Just before, he gently pulled me back

Slowly I sucked back out needing to breathe until “Poppp” His dick fell out of my mouth, and him nearly off the sofa As he jerked abruptly forward

I giggled “Bad boy can’t handle himself?”

“Nobody can think straight, when you suck this good”

“Mmmmmmm cum for me, give me all of that sweet cum”

*switches to male perspective She turned it up a notch I could feel her sultry desire Violently going in

Her mouth Sucking Releasing sucking releasing Alll the way in

Watching her head swirl, eating at that dick Her tongue raveling This woman was amazing I started to feel myself losing control Melting Giving in to her sweet desire

Feeling the warmth all around as I tried to hold myself from cumming

“Gimme that cum, cum inside my dirty mouth boy”

Oh god “Mmmmmmg ahhhhhhhhhhh Hhhhnnnnnngg hnnnhhh hnngg” “Ohhh godddd”

Fuckkkkk.. She milked me Draining every ounce Panting

Sweating with satisfaction SO much cum. it had gotten all over her face It was an absolute delight

I watched her lick it all up Dripping with cream

“I knew you were an amazing women. Those men are insane for passing you by”

Smiling she said “Call me Lisa” “And there’s one other place that needs to be filled”

“Where?”

She got up on all fours on the couch, showing that voluptuous ass of hers Shaking her hips Taunting me

Stretching her pussy between her fingers

“Here”

The End

*Just some raunchy writing for anyone bored ;)



Submitted November 29, 2019 at 12:23AM

A Women’s CumWomen’s perspective*Another day goes by.. No man bothers to even look in my directionI must be losing it by now..1, 2, another married couple. *sighhhhDrawing in She exhaled deep as she couldA man approached her“Hello miss” “Hi!!” She replied happily My god he was cute Hair impeccably groomed Followed by his attire Sporting a Grey v neck with a black hoodie. Tight fitting jeans outlining his.. My god. he’s right in front of me get it togetherHe smiled “You seem to be having some trouble” “Yeah I could really use some help, just moved” Was I always this obvious?He smiled again “Most of these guys don’t know what they’re missing, passing by a remarkably sexy woman like yourself”I felt my face flush with color He cannot be serious “My my, aren’t you forward”He leaned in, inches from my face eyes looking directly at me “You bet I am”I felt a shock between my legs I started to feel warm all over I couldn’t hold back “We close in 20 minutes, can you wait in the lobby while I finish up?”“Certainly, take all the time you need”I rushed to the back to keep my composure. “Ok Lisa get it together It’s not everyday you get your hands on Hot Young Cock”She felt herself tighten as she begin to get readyRuffling her hair, checking her face “Mmmm I cant stop thinking about that outline on his pants” So thick.. so hard..She licks her lips Ruffles her hair again And unbuttons the top two buttons on her blouseShe slowly walks back out thinking “Boy I wonder if he’s ready for me”*switches to males perspectiveLeaning on the sofa pondering How could any women be so god damn sexyWhite classy button up, tight olive green shorts, sophisticated looking glasses, smooth dark brown hair, with that amazing mocha brown. I grabbed at my pantsGathering my thoughts Sexy but classy Like quiet fire A gem of a womenBefore I could gain my composure she walked back into the lobbyLooking around her eyes sparkling as they meet mine she begins to walk towards meI breathe and exhale slowly Feeling primitive I wanted to rip that shirt open and play with those breasts of hersIt didn’t help she was showing herself in such an inviting mannerMy lips pursed open slowly Then stifled a laugh“Swear you were just moving in slow motion the whole way here”Beaming she replied “I like to take my time, keep my boys waiting”“Boy? How about you come a little closer and see how hard this boy is for you”She bit her lower lips as her lips curled into a cheeky smile Winking she replied “Are you ready for me, boy?”And before I could mutter a word she smoothly closed the gap in an instant Grabbing a hold of my cock Running her hands, massaging me“How could these men pass you”I lifted her up next to me laying her on her back as I turned my body to face her, keeping her close, She wouldn’t stop stroking me the whole time“Why don’t you relax let me satisfy that appetite.”I traced a finger down her chest unbuttoning another button And another Then anotherShe blushed “You know I’m a bit too old for you”“And still look more stunning than anybody else”SNAP I yanked her last button off as her shirt unraveledGorgeous Absolutely gorgeousSoft and plump, i cupped them gently Squeezing them lightly Circling her nipples Slapping them watching them bounce Once TwiceShe pulled my head in And I lost it Playing, pulling, sucking, caressing Feeling every bit of herself Slathering my tongue all around her areolaI slapped the other one She let out a sharp breath of air Moaning softlyI couldn’t get enough Caressing the side of her face her lips intertwined with mine Rhythmically matching Arching my neck, strong strokes, feeling my dick tremorLoving the taste of her Tilting my head up slowly feeling our lips edge apartSilence.. enjoying the moment Looking right into her She was more than I’d imagined Every drop of elegance dripping with promiscuityI traced a finger down the middle of her chest To her stomach Down to her navelSliding in those olive green shorts Grabbing hold of that clit between my two fingersPulling together Slowly liftingHer back arched her hips lifted Melodic moans “Fuck me. Please fuck me”“Not yet” As I continued to play with her pussy a bit more Enjoying watching her pleasureSmooth circular motions Right where she likes it Spreading her pussy stretching those lips Fondling inside her warm selfShe was breathing hard Soft sighs, sweet moans “Rrriiiiighttt thereee” Dead sexySucking in one finger Two seeing how deep she could take She was practically pulling me in Tightening I started to pound my middle two fingers inShe seemed to be enjoying herself Pumping her in I picked up the pace Stretching her vagina Harder Faster Panting next to her neckI slapped her breast and sucked on them some more She had an amazing body and I wanted to please every bit of herI built up my rhythm Gradually getting faster Rubbing that clit She grabbed a hold of me as she writhed in pleasure Vibrating like mad“Ooohhhhh GOD” she shouted “I’mmmmm abouttttt ttto.....”Elevating her hips, thrusting forward Mmmmmmm release all that sweet pussy juice“CUMMM”I stamped my hand on her clit Slapping it repeatedly As she squirted all over Her sweet nectar, rubbing my fingers all around her pussy Juice going everywhere Her body contorting in ecstasy Spasming Pure pleasure It drove me crazy I wanted to lick that shit upBreathless she couldn’t stop her body from convulsingShe. Was. Soaking.“Yesssss baby. Love watching you moan” Nowww.. “Let me see your dirty mouth wrap around my cock”She made me harder than ever before Standing up I edged closer to that mouth of hers.“Suck me dry Woman”*Switch to female perspectiveI immediately pushed him back down on the sofa One hand on his chest The other gripping that cock “What did you say?”Squeezing, seeing that white fluid oozing out “Tell me whose cock this is”Shocked, smiling slowly he said “Milk me, bitch” “Let me fill you up.”“Please.” I moanedIm going to teach him a thing or two But I know what I wanted I wanted to suck on that steaming hot dickHis penis was growing thicker and harder in my hands I could feel him throbber“Love the way you stroke me with those soft warm hands”Mmmmmmmm Nice and hard I gave him a kiss, twirling my tongue all around the top of him I glanced upward while slowly inhaling“So sexy” he groanedBoy you ain’t seen nothing yet I wanted a full taste Extending my tongue out all the way downLicking him From the bottom To the top Inching ever so slowlyHe tucked my hair behind my ears and held my face as I enveloped the rest of him Slowly sucking him.Getting. Every. Last. DropHe leaned back in pleasure and started pushing in as if he wanted me to go deeper I obligedOpening my throat and taking all of his hard cock in my mouth Gagging as I slurped him up He grabbed my hair and tugged my head backFeeling that pull That slight tension Adrenaline rushing I couldn’t breathe I was reaching my limit Just before, he gently pulled me backSlowly I sucked back out needing to breathe until “Poppp” His dick fell out of my mouth, and him nearly off the sofa As he jerked abruptly forwardI giggled “Bad boy can’t handle himself?”“Nobody can think straight, when you suck this good”“Mmmmmmm cum for me, give me all of that sweet cum”*switches to male perspective She turned it up a notch I could feel her sultry desire Violently going inHer mouth Sucking Releasing sucking releasing Alll the way inWatching her head swirl, eating at that dick Her tongue raveling This woman was amazing I started to feel myself losing control Melting Giving in to her sweet desireFeeling the warmth all around as I tried to hold myself from cumming“Gimme that cum, cum inside my dirty mouth boy”Oh god “Mmmmmmg ahhhhhhhhhhh Hhhhnnnnnngg hnnnhhh hnngg” “Ohhh godddd”Fuckkkkk.. She milked me Draining every ounce PantingSweating with satisfaction SO much cum. it had gotten all over her face It was an absolute delightI watched her lick it all up Dripping with cream“I knew you were an amazing women. Those men are insane for passing you by”Smiling she said “Call me Lisa” “And there’s one other place that needs to be filled”“Where?”She got up on all fours on the couch, showing that voluptuous ass of hers Shaking her hips Taunting meStretching her pussy between her fingers“Here”The End*Just some raunchy writing for anyone bored ;)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.