How it ever really worked out long term if you got red flags at the beginning? (Sudden change in texting frequency, ghosting then come back, not putting much effort in ect)

Reading a lot of these questions, there’s a lot of questions about a sudden change in communication/texting within the first few months or less of dating (less responsive, appearing very busy, distant, ghosting yet still watching your social media activity, ghosting then coming back)

I see a lot of responses saying “maybe he’s just busy”, “Give him a few days.” “He could be ...”

While I definitely understand there are situations in which someone may genuinely be very busy temporarily or experiencing some personal stressful situation that makes them appear temporarily distant.

But let’s be real...

How many times did someone exhibiting these behaviors during the early phases of dating (that deviated from their communication style prior) has it turned into a healthy long term relationship?

I’m willing to bet it’s 1% of the time.

Thoughts?



Submitted November 28, 2019 at 11:26PM

Reading a lot of these questions, there’s a lot of questions about a sudden change in communication/texting within the first few months or less of dating (less responsive, appearing very busy, distant, ghosting yet still watching your social media activity, ghosting then coming back)I see a lot of responses saying “maybe he’s just busy”, “Give him a few days.” “He could be ...”While I definitely understand there are situations in which someone may genuinely be very busy temporarily or experiencing some personal stressful situation that makes them appear temporarily distant.But let’s be real...How many times did someone exhibiting these behaviors during the early phases of dating (that deviated from their communication style prior) has it turned into a healthy long term relationship?I’m willing to bet it’s 1% of the time.Thoughts?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.