Getting erections all time, in public places and at work.

I’m 34 and I get regular erections like a teenager going through puberty. I’m quite well endowed so my erections are always noticeable.

The recent incident was at work when a very attractive woman came to talk to me at my desk and I instantly got aroused. Another woman noticed and said to me wow you’re big, then proceeded to gossip about it.

There’s also a girl that I liked who I got aroused in front of her a few months ago,but she kept it to herself.

Because I’m personable and not bad looking I’ve not been reprimanded or called a creep. But my nickname at work due to this is stiffler.

I want to ask the girl out at work who kept it to herself on a date.

I’m single and mostly fuck girls on tinder or girls I met at the bar. I’ve always had a high sex drive and been sex driven. But I want a more serious relationship.



Submitted November 29, 2019 at 12:07AM

I’m 34 and I get regular erections like a teenager going through puberty. I’m quite well endowed so my erections are always noticeable.The recent incident was at work when a very attractive woman came to talk to me at my desk and I instantly got aroused. Another woman noticed and said to me wow you’re big, then proceeded to gossip about it.There’s also a girl that I liked who I got aroused in front of her a few months ago,but she kept it to herself.Because I’m personable and not bad looking I’ve not been reprimanded or called a creep. But my nickname at work due to this is stiffler.I want to ask the girl out at work who kept it to herself on a date.I’m single and mostly fuck girls on tinder or girls I met at the bar. I’ve always had a high sex drive and been sex driven. But I want a more serious relationship.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.