Should I (26m) tell my coworker (20f) on our second date, that I am a virgin? or would that be manipulation?

Have my second date with my coworker tomorrow and I'm fairly sure she wants to have sex (been joking about waking up in my bed and lots of dirty jokes back and forth, she's very sexually confident). Thing is, I'm a virgin and I don't know whether I should tell her or not.

On one hand, I think since we are friends I can trust her and I think being honest with her would help take the pressure off me and lower her expectations lol.

But I worry that telling her that I'm a virgin would be manipulative by putting pressure on her and by making her feel guilty if she changed her mind. (Plus there's always the paranoid part of my brain that thinks, telling her would result in her laughing at me and quickly going 'nope, cya bye' haha).

My plan originally was to just tell her 'it's been a while' but not to disclose I'm full-blown virgin until after the fact. But I've been second-guessing myself about whether this would be a good idea or not.

So, what should I do?



Submitted November 26, 2019 at 11:52PM

Have my second date with my coworker tomorrow and I'm fairly sure she wants to have sex (been joking about waking up in my bed and lots of dirty jokes back and forth, she's very sexually confident). Thing is, I'm a virgin and I don't know whether I should tell her or not.On one hand, I think since we are friends I can trust her and I think being honest with her would help take the pressure off me and lower her expectations lol.But I worry that telling her that I'm a virgin would be manipulative by putting pressure on her and by making her feel guilty if she changed her mind. (Plus there's always the paranoid part of my brain that thinks, telling her would result in her laughing at me and quickly going 'nope, cya bye' haha).My plan originally was to just tell her 'it's been a while' but not to disclose I'm full-blown virgin until after the fact. But I've been second-guessing myself about whether this would be a good idea or not.So, what should I do?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.