Girl at the coffee shop

Not a nervous guy, genuinely a pretty smooth operator when it comes to asking a girl out; however, this time it's a little different.

Over the past few months I have been stopping by the same coffee shop for breakfast and a coffee. A girl working in the shop caught my attention, and not in the normal "dayyyymmmm gurl" sort of way. I feel sick saying it but, she caught my attention in that weird, deja vu, there is some unique energy between us without words kind of way.

We have only exchanged pleasantries, she regularly fixes her hair when I walk in, and we do that whole awkwardly hold direct eye contact for too long thing.

Anyway, I've been trying to get the open opportunity to pull her aside or give her my number; however, that perfect chance hasn't made itself available. Either the shop is busy or like today I recieved an important business call literally THE MOMENT I was going to ask her.

Would it be weird to just call the shop, say "hey, if you are interested would you like my number?"

Or

Just write it down and leave it for her next time I am in.



Submitted November 27, 2019 at 12:08AM

Not a nervous guy, genuinely a pretty smooth operator when it comes to asking a girl out; however, this time it's a little different.Over the past few months I have been stopping by the same coffee shop for breakfast and a coffee. A girl working in the shop caught my attention, and not in the normal "dayyyymmmm gurl" sort of way. I feel sick saying it but, she caught my attention in that weird, deja vu, there is some unique energy between us without words kind of way.We have only exchanged pleasantries, she regularly fixes her hair when I walk in, and we do that whole awkwardly hold direct eye contact for too long thing.Anyway, I've been trying to get the open opportunity to pull her aside or give her my number; however, that perfect chance hasn't made itself available. Either the shop is busy or like today I recieved an important business call literally THE MOMENT I was going to ask her.Would it be weird to just call the shop, say "hey, if you are interested would you like my number?"OrJust write it down and leave it for her next time I am in.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.