SECOND DATE THIS WEEKEND! ADVICE NEEDED

So more than 2 weeks ago, I liked a girl on tinder from my course at uni and coincidentally the next day we started talking, not knowing I liked her on tinder. Skip forward to last Sunday and we went on our first date, playing mini golf and going to a bar, it went very well, we got on and she said she'd 100% do it again when I asked about a second date.

But now I'm too sure what to do on the second date and where to go to move forward. Any help would be appreciated :)



Submitted November 26, 2019 at 11:43PM

So more than 2 weeks ago, I liked a girl on tinder from my course at uni and coincidentally the next day we started talking, not knowing I liked her on tinder. Skip forward to last Sunday and we went on our first date, playing mini golf and going to a bar, it went very well, we got on and she said she'd 100% do it again when I asked about a second date.But now I'm too sure what to do on the second date and where to go to move forward. Any help would be appreciated :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.