She “wants to be single right now”??

So I’ve been going on dates with this girl for about a month now, and on the first date she told me that she was fresh out of a long term relationship right now and just wanted to experience the single life. So I know what you’re thinking right now, it’s either she just wants to hook up or be friends. Well when we first got to talking on bumble, she said she had to delete the app cause she didn’t like the “pressure” of having to put out or whatever.

So I guess my real question here as I’m being fucking friend zoned? She said she likes talking to me and hanging out with me but if she just wants to be single than what the hell does she want?

Tl;dr: apparently she just wants to be single, but if that’s the case why tf was she on bumble and why does she apparently like hanging out with me?



Submitted November 05, 2019 at 11:40PM

So I’ve been going on dates with this girl for about a month now, and on the first date she told me that she was fresh out of a long term relationship right now and just wanted to experience the single life. So I know what you’re thinking right now, it’s either she just wants to hook up or be friends. Well when we first got to talking on bumble, she said she had to delete the app cause she didn’t like the “pressure” of having to put out or whatever.So I guess my real question here as I’m being fucking friend zoned? She said she likes talking to me and hanging out with me but if she just wants to be single than what the hell does she want?Tl;dr: apparently she just wants to be single, but if that’s the case why tf was she on bumble and why does she apparently like hanging out with me?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.