Love poem (cheesy)

Love is not a word

It is heart and kindness.

Never assured,

You go in with blindness.

/

When received,

You feel more than amazing

Everything is different as perceived,

And your own adoration is blazing.

/

Then you return the love

And nothing is the same.

You look to her, your love dove

And make her to blame.



Submitted November 05, 2019 at 10:30PM

Love is not a wordIt is heart and kindness.Never assured,You go in with blindness./When received,You feel more than amazingEverything is different as perceived,And your own adoration is blazing./Then you return the loveAnd nothing is the same.You look to her, your love doveAnd make her to blame.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.