Not your everyday situation. Need advice.

Apologies in advance if this does not belong here, but...

I used to go to grade school with this girl and have not talked to her in years, but we follow each other on social media. She has a friend who I am interested in, never met her, but she is cute, and seems like a good person. I have the mentality of “shooting my shot” and “it’s always going to be a no if you don’t ask/try”.

I am kind of new to this, I want to message the girl that I used to go to school with to tell her that I am interested in her friend, but I need some advice to see if I should even attempt this, and if so, need some advice on what to say to initiate the conversation with the girl I used to go to school with about her friend.

Any help is appreciated.



Submitted November 06, 2019 at 12:07AM

Apologies in advance if this does not belong here, but...I used to go to grade school with this girl and have not talked to her in years, but we follow each other on social media. She has a friend who I am interested in, never met her, but she is cute, and seems like a good person. I have the mentality of “shooting my shot” and “it’s always going to be a no if you don’t ask/try”.I am kind of new to this, I want to message the girl that I used to go to school with to tell her that I am interested in her friend, but I need some advice to see if I should even attempt this, and if so, need some advice on what to say to initiate the conversation with the girl I used to go to school with about her friend.Any help is appreciated.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.