Met a girl from a different country

Not sure if this is the right place for this but here goes.

I'm (23M) quite new to this whole dating thing and I recently matched with someone (25F) on tinder who is from a different country. She was travelling in my city for the weekend, we met up for food and I showed her around some nice bars. I honestly feel like it went extremely well. We didn't get a chance to meet up again before she flew home but we have kept in contact. I really want to see her again as I felt like we made a good connection, we've been talking about meeting up if I ever travel to her country or if she comes back here so we can show each other around, but I'm unsure if she sees this as just friends or more than that, it's hard to tell over messages.

I feel like I have strong feelings for her which has came as a shock to me as we only met for one night. I don't know if I should tell her how I feel now to see if she feels a strong connection aswell so we can decide where to take it from here. My other option would probably be to travel to her country soon so we can meet up again and just see how things go.

I'm not exactly sure what I'm asking here, just curious if anyone else has experienced a similar situation or if anyone has some good advice.

Edit: added age/genders



Submitted November 06, 2019 at 11:32PM

Not sure if this is the right place for this but here goes.I'm (23M) quite new to this whole dating thing and I recently matched with someone (25F) on tinder who is from a different country. She was travelling in my city for the weekend, we met up for food and I showed her around some nice bars. I honestly feel like it went extremely well. We didn't get a chance to meet up again before she flew home but we have kept in contact. I really want to see her again as I felt like we made a good connection, we've been talking about meeting up if I ever travel to her country or if she comes back here so we can show each other around, but I'm unsure if she sees this as just friends or more than that, it's hard to tell over messages.I feel like I have strong feelings for her which has came as a shock to me as we only met for one night. I don't know if I should tell her how I feel now to see if she feels a strong connection aswell so we can decide where to take it from here. My other option would probably be to travel to her country soon so we can meet up again and just see how things go.I'm not exactly sure what I'm asking here, just curious if anyone else has experienced a similar situation or if anyone has some good advice.Edit: added age/genders

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.