College Love???? Maybe...IDK

There this girl in my class who’s had my eye the entire semester, but I never get a chance to speak to her.

Background: my class size is about 30 The class is only 2 days of the week (these are the only times I see her)

She is always sitting with her dorm mate/friend

Whenever I turn around in class (I sit upfront) she always making eye contact and smiling, we’ve been doing this almost the entire semester, and I’m just lost at what to do

I follow her finsta, she’s always like “Am I too ugly, is that why I’m single”

I just want to scream how attractive she is but I’d want to come off creepy, just kinda lost as what to do or even on how to approach her with her best friend next to her

Any advice is greatly appreciated.



Submitted November 06, 2019 at 11:55PM

There this girl in my class who’s had my eye the entire semester, but I never get a chance to speak to her.Background: my class size is about 30 The class is only 2 days of the week (these are the only times I see her)She is always sitting with her dorm mate/friendWhenever I turn around in class (I sit upfront) she always making eye contact and smiling, we’ve been doing this almost the entire semester, and I’m just lost at what to doI follow her finsta, she’s always like “Am I too ugly, is that why I’m single”I just want to scream how attractive she is but I’d want to come off creepy, just kinda lost as what to do or even on how to approach her with her best friend next to herAny advice is greatly appreciated.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.