/u/shamanthadenish on Asexual or Demisexual?

I actually don't think about that anymore. If it was done to me again, yes I would be scared. But does it render me immobile and fearful when I have sex? Nope, not anymore. I think my bf just said that to rationalize my stand about sex since he can't fully understand it. His libido is high and if he's the only one calling the shots, he'd like to have sex all the time. But yeah, that's not gonna happen. Lol.

Thank you! I guess I should just let things be and see where this takes me.

Again, thank you!





October 20, 2019 at 12:16AM

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.