How do you go about daily life when everything just reminds you that you’re going to be alone forever?

At work? Coworkers talking about girls they’re talking to or seeing

At home? Tv shows and movies always have romantic interests

Video games? Even those have started to have that bullshit in there

You can’t seem to run from it no matter what. Should you just off yourself at that point?



Submitted October 19, 2019 at 11:16PM

At work? Coworkers talking about girls they’re talking to or seeingAt home? Tv shows and movies always have romantic interestsVideo games? Even those have started to have that bullshit in thereYou can’t seem to run from it no matter what. Should you just off yourself at that point?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.