Help on how to ask this girl out

There is a girl at work but a diffrent department that i like a lot. We have talked a few. Her mom and sister work there also. I talk to her mom quite a bit. I told her that i have a huge crush on her daughter. She told me to ask her to go get coffee. The only thing is that our breaks are diffrent times so i dont see her as much.

The crappy part is that i get extremely extremely nervous especially when i am talking to a girl that i have a crush on. Her mom told me she is single.



Submitted October 19, 2019 at 11:24PM

There is a girl at work but a diffrent department that i like a lot. We have talked a few. Her mom and sister work there also. I talk to her mom quite a bit. I told her that i have a huge crush on her daughter. She told me to ask her to go get coffee. The only thing is that our breaks are diffrent times so i dont see her as much.The crappy part is that i get extremely extremely nervous especially when i am talking to a girl that i have a crush on. Her mom told me she is single.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.