Ideas for a first date?

I’m not really new to the dating scene or anything along those lines, I’d just love to hear a range of first date ideas.

For context: I’m 23M, She’s 22F. We were friends beforehand, and both had mutual interest in each other. So I asked her out on a date and she agreed.

Initially we talked of meeting up in a coffee shop, but I’m hesitant of this because she’s a little shy and I don’t want it to turn into a “so how about the weather” type of conversation lol

So reddit let’s hear your great first date ideas, bonus points for festive fall ideas



Submitted October 19, 2019 at 11:44PM

I’m not really new to the dating scene or anything along those lines, I’d just love to hear a range of first date ideas.For context: I’m 23M, She’s 22F. We were friends beforehand, and both had mutual interest in each other. So I asked her out on a date and she agreed.Initially we talked of meeting up in a coffee shop, but I’m hesitant of this because she’s a little shy and I don’t want it to turn into a “so how about the weather” type of conversation lolSo reddit let’s hear your great first date ideas, bonus points for festive fall ideas

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.