Asking somebody out again you've already been out with before?

So about 6 months ago I went out with a girl who I had mutual friends with She's 25 (im 26) and she's very much my type

It wasn't a bad date and I was surprised when communication started dying off and they told my friends "we should just stay friends" though it seemed like we had a good time Maybe I'm a little introverted/ shy but isn't everyone first date?

Do I ask her out again? Try and regain communication? (not sure how I'd do that) Or let it go and move on? It would help if she wasn't almost exactly my type and I wasn't so bad at the whole dating thing



Submitted October 19, 2019 at 11:29PM

So about 6 months ago I went out with a girl who I had mutual friends with She's 25 (im 26) and she's very much my typeIt wasn't a bad date and I was surprised when communication started dying off and they told my friends "we should just stay friends" though it seemed like we had a good time Maybe I'm a little introverted/ shy but isn't everyone first date?Do I ask her out again? Try and regain communication? (not sure how I'd do that) Or let it go and move on? It would help if she wasn't almost exactly my type and I wasn't so bad at the whole dating thing

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.