If someone doesn’t reply for whatever reason it is not okay to think you are superior or try to humiliate them through “ratings”

This happened the other day when a week ago I was on hinge and matched someone but due to having a busy life I hadn’t been on the app in a while. (Maybe I shouldn’t of matched in the first place) After a few days I went on the app again and I have had messages of this guy every day asking “do you talk” which I replied hey sorry I have been really busy. He then proceeds to message me that if I don’t reply he will be moving on and that’s this was my last chance. I had only sent one message to him but for him he somehow thought he was entitled to my time so I questioned him on why he thought this was the case.

To which he responds that I am impolite and that if I was over an “8/10 he would of said fair enough but I’m not”. I responded by thanking him for his feedback but offered the advise that it doesn’t come across well to then belittle people.

I don’t understand how someone thinks that they should be responded to immediately and then feels that they have the right to put someone down about themselves just as they don’t get their own way.

Sorry just needed to rant



Submitted October 19, 2019 at 11:40PM

This happened the other day when a week ago I was on hinge and matched someone but due to having a busy life I hadn’t been on the app in a while. (Maybe I shouldn’t of matched in the first place) After a few days I went on the app again and I have had messages of this guy every day asking “do you talk” which I replied hey sorry I have been really busy. He then proceeds to message me that if I don’t reply he will be moving on and that’s this was my last chance. I had only sent one message to him but for him he somehow thought he was entitled to my time so I questioned him on why he thought this was the case.To which he responds that I am impolite and that if I was over an “8/10 he would of said fair enough but I’m not”. I responded by thanking him for his feedback but offered the advise that it doesn’t come across well to then belittle people.I don’t understand how someone thinks that they should be responded to immediately and then feels that they have the right to put someone down about themselves just as they don’t get their own way.Sorry just needed to rant

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.