He hasn’t texted after the 3rd date, is he not interested?

I’ve had theee dates with this week in the span of a week. I like him and I thought our 3rd date went well and we spent 6 hours together.

He took me to a nice restaurant and then to ice cream afterwards. It was all really sweet. But he hasn’t texted in a day, I don’t know what to think?

I texted him last night and said “I hope you had a good day” and he replied with “Aw how cute”. I don’t know what to think. Advice please?



Submitted October 20, 2019 at 12:11AM

I’ve had theee dates with this week in the span of a week. I like him and I thought our 3rd date went well and we spent 6 hours together.He took me to a nice restaurant and then to ice cream afterwards. It was all really sweet. But he hasn’t texted in a day, I don’t know what to think?I texted him last night and said “I hope you had a good day” and he replied with “Aw how cute”. I don’t know what to think. Advice please?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.