Show of hands: who’s willing to date people with kids?

And for those willing to date people with kids, what caveats are there? Kids over a certain age only? Empty nests only? Does it make sense for those of us with kids to drop out of the dating pool until the kids are grown, or is that overkill?

There are tons of posts from the childfree crowd. We don’t need to hear from them. I’m looking for something those of us with kids might actually find encouraging.



Submitted October 24, 2019 at 11:44PM

And for those willing to date people with kids, what caveats are there? Kids over a certain age only? Empty nests only? Does it make sense for those of us with kids to drop out of the dating pool until the kids are grown, or is that overkill?There are tons of posts from the childfree crowd. We don’t need to hear from them. I’m looking for something those of us with kids might actually find encouraging.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.