Why do guys say they want a decent/solid girl but yet when they have that they ignore her and talk to other girls instead?

I’m 21 female. This is what I’ve always been confused about at least with most of the guys I talk to, let me give you an example this one guy I was talking to everything was going well till one day he all of a sudden changed and moved different now we barley talk and when we do it takes hours for him to reply back and the convos are short but yet on Snapchat he talks about wanting to find a solid/decent girl and stuff like that when he had me but he just pushed me away and oh now he only msgs me to hookup like he would straight up say that like that doesn’t make sense he’s so fake.

For me tho it’s always like that guys choose every girl over me and idk why like they would talk to me or only wanna hook up with me (even when I say no they stop talking to me) and then with the next girl they’d be serious and good to her and stuff. I have the worst luck in dating and I’m seriously convinced I’ll be single forever



Submitted September 26, 2019 at 12:04AM

I’m 21 female. This is what I’ve always been confused about at least with most of the guys I talk to, let me give you an example this one guy I was talking to everything was going well till one day he all of a sudden changed and moved different now we barley talk and when we do it takes hours for him to reply back and the convos are short but yet on Snapchat he talks about wanting to find a solid/decent girl and stuff like that when he had me but he just pushed me away and oh now he only msgs me to hookup like he would straight up say that like that doesn’t make sense he’s so fake.For me tho it’s always like that guys choose every girl over me and idk why like they would talk to me or only wanna hook up with me (even when I say no they stop talking to me) and then with the next girl they’d be serious and good to her and stuff. I have the worst luck in dating and I’m seriously convinced I’ll be single forever

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.