is she not interested ?

hi i’m 15(M) and she is 15(F). so i’m on mobile and i don’t feel like typing a long ass essay

Me and her just started talking we go to different schools,she seemed interested and stuff like saying i was cute and wanted to get with me ect ect well she asked me if i wanted to go to the game at my school because it’s my school vs her school. she was being a bit flirty and she was asking if i wanted to go on a date to inn and out so i said yes we went over some details well we were making jokes about autism and i have autism. well i told her i have autism and i feel like she’s uninterested because she just opens my snaps and doesn’t respond 🤷‍♂️



Submitted September 25, 2019 at 10:58PM

hi i’m 15(M) and she is 15(F). so i’m on mobile and i don’t feel like typing a long ass essayMe and her just started talking we go to different schools,she seemed interested and stuff like saying i was cute and wanted to get with me ect ect well she asked me if i wanted to go to the game at my school because it’s my school vs her school. she was being a bit flirty and she was asking if i wanted to go on a date to inn and out so i said yes we went over some details well we were making jokes about autism and i have autism. well i told her i have autism and i feel like she’s uninterested because she just opens my snaps and doesn’t respond 🤷‍♂️

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.