/u/TheVioletLily on Am I A-sexual?

There is nothing wrong with learning more about yourself or your sexuality at 14. That is actually a very common age to be doing so. There is also nothing wrong with realizing that you, right now, may be asexual, no matter your age.

This is important to remember because one of the most common responses asexuals under the age of 30 get is the whole "You're just a late bloomer. Just wait, you'll see" speech.

Fact of the matter is, it doesn't matter whether or not your sexuality may change in the future, because it doesn't affect what you are feeling in the present.

As for whether you tell your parents or not, that is completely up to you. I don't know your parents, so I can't really tell you what the best course of action is.

Just remember that, whether you are ace or not, there is nothing wrong with you and you have nothing to be ashamed of. Be proud of who you are.

Also, feel free to message me. I'm not sure how much help I can be, but I will still help best I can :)





September 02, 2019 at 12:06AM

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.