I like a girl but only could be with her for 4 months, should i still pursue a relationship?

A bit of context, this girl (F22) is someone i (M23) met months ago in a college internships we worked together for a bit while por imteracting much other than Standard politeness/friendlyness

Then some months later she comes back here amd we start actuslly talking more, going for dinner together and friendly texting, laughing together etc...for a month

I am a guy that has been antisocial and anxious most of my life only making significant improvements recently, and i have some doubts

1 would it be "friendship co.promising" to ask her out now after a month of hanging out? Did i let too much time pass

And 2 this is the biggest one: i am leaving in 4 months when the year ends and trying going for a serious relationship that will likely last so little feels like it May be wasting our time, i kinda feel weird about this part

I think i may need to look at this more casually and not in A "find the love of my live" way but it feels odd

Thoughs?



Submitted September 01, 2019 at 11:56PM

A bit of context, this girl (F22) is someone i (M23) met months ago in a college internships we worked together for a bit while por imteracting much other than Standard politeness/friendlynessThen some months later she comes back here amd we start actuslly talking more, going for dinner together and friendly texting, laughing together etc...for a monthI am a guy that has been antisocial and anxious most of my life only making significant improvements recently, and i have some doubts1 would it be "friendship co.promising" to ask her out now after a month of hanging out? Did i let too much time passAnd 2 this is the biggest one: i am leaving in 4 months when the year ends and trying going for a serious relationship that will likely last so little feels like it May be wasting our time, i kinda feel weird about this partI think i may need to look at this more casually and not in A "find the love of my live" way but it feels oddThoughs?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.