/u/_chompchomp on Question for people with vaginas

that's really interesting. for me, it's the opposite; vibration is the only thing that has ever felt good, and with penetration i'm just like "how? how do people think this feels good??". haha. i think i'm starting to get though that libido works different for everyone, probably even allosexual people. i'm a little bit jealous of people who have had intense orgasms...i at least want to know what it feels like lol





September 02, 2019 at 12:00AM

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.