Is she (20 F) into me (20 M) ? Should i ask her out?

So, theres a girl I recently realized im starting to have feelings for. We used to be good friends as little kids in elementary school and we have reconnected this summer. Shes been giving me some signs and I think shes into me too.

I see her around at least once a week or so

We dont really Snap / text outside of just streaks and general stuff

She always just gives off a flirty vibe around me

Shes always laughing and joking around

She always stands just a little too close or lightly brushes against me

She looks my in the eye and holds eye contact when one of us is talking

Playfully hitting me after a joke or something

She asked me if I had a girlfriend back at school (i thought that was a big sign but idk for sure)

She was telling me about how some other guy asked her out but she said no and we joked about it

She told me shes single but shes looking to date someone right now

I was talking to her and another friend (I forget what exactly about) and she said something like “you should take us on dates”

Also she said we should go to training together (we both do like athletic training / PT kinda stuff) and as I was leaving she goes “see you later! Love you!”

I was leaving a week or two ago for fall semester and I saw her. She mentioned out of nowhere that she might be coming to visit while im at school soon (she has a friend who goes to the same school) and basically implied that we should hangout, and then gave me a hug goodbye.

i came home last weekend to work and she stopped in at my job twice. She asked if I missed her, flirted the way she normally does, and asked if she was my favorite customer, then told me that shed see me again this weekend and then blew me a kiss as she walked out.

So, normally I would just asked already, but shes also a friend and I dont want to make things awkward. Also im a little afraid that she is just being friendly, because she will act like this a little with other guys sometimes, though i dont think she does as much.

Also I texted her something quick a few days ago hoping to start a convo and didn’t get that much of a response so idk, maybe shes just not a texter though.

Either way, I’m home again for the weekend so I was going to text her something like this :

Hey, i was thinking, we should go out, like get dinner or something before I leave again. I think wed have a fun time :)

So how does that sound to ask her out and does it appear like she is likely to say yes?

TLDR I like a girl from around town who acts very flirty around me. So does this mean she is interested and should I ask her out?



Submitted September 21, 2019 at 12:08AM

So, theres a girl I recently realized im starting to have feelings for. We used to be good friends as little kids in elementary school and we have reconnected this summer. Shes been giving me some signs and I think shes into me too.I see her around at least once a week or soWe dont really Snap / text outside of just streaks and general stuffShe always just gives off a flirty vibe around meShes always laughing and joking aroundShe always stands just a little too close or lightly brushes against meShe looks my in the eye and holds eye contact when one of us is talkingPlayfully hitting me after a joke or somethingShe asked me if I had a girlfriend back at school (i thought that was a big sign but idk for sure)She was telling me about how some other guy asked her out but she said no and we joked about itShe told me shes single but shes looking to date someone right nowI was talking to her and another friend (I forget what exactly about) and she said something like “you should take us on dates”Also she said we should go to training together (we both do like athletic training / PT kinda stuff) and as I was leaving she goes “see you later! Love you!”I was leaving a week or two ago for fall semester and I saw her. She mentioned out of nowhere that she might be coming to visit while im at school soon (she has a friend who goes to the same school) and basically implied that we should hangout, and then gave me a hug goodbye.i came home last weekend to work and she stopped in at my job twice. She asked if I missed her, flirted the way she normally does, and asked if she was my favorite customer, then told me that shed see me again this weekend and then blew me a kiss as she walked out.So, normally I would just asked already, but shes also a friend and I dont want to make things awkward. Also im a little afraid that she is just being friendly, because she will act like this a little with other guys sometimes, though i dont think she does as much.Also I texted her something quick a few days ago hoping to start a convo and didn’t get that much of a response so idk, maybe shes just not a texter though.Either way, I’m home again for the weekend so I was going to text her something like this :Hey, i was thinking, we should go out, like get dinner or something before I leave again. I think wed have a fun time :)So how does that sound to ask her out and does it appear like she is likely to say yes?TLDR I like a girl from around town who acts very flirty around me. So does this mean she is interested and should I ask her out?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.