am i (19F) a bad person for being upset that my bf (20M) broke up with me to focus on education?

is it bad that i feel mad/upset that my boyfriend of 3 years broke up with me to focus on school and himself more? we have been dating for 3 years on a off kinda

i fully understand that his education and himself are very important, so i respect his decision but honestly i don’t understand why we can’t date still or get back together once he feels it’s time.

or am i a bad person for feeling this way, i want to message him asking if we can get back together once he is feeling fine and if it’s the right time, since the reason we broke up wasn’t an actual relationship issue. or idk

in the back of my head i think that he actually broke up with me for someone else or it’s because we are now almost an hour away from each other.

so should i message him? and am i a bad person?

thanks. if there is any other info you want to know to try to help just ask me.

TL;DR am i a bad person for being mad/upset over my bf leaving me to focus on his education and school? i respect his decision but it honestly makes me sad that we can’t date still. i want to message him asking if we can get back when he thinks the time is right since it wasn’t a relationship issue that ended things. should i ask him and talk to him, and am i a bad person?



Submitted September 21, 2019 at 12:11AM

is it bad that i feel mad/upset that my boyfriend of 3 years broke up with me to focus on school and himself more? we have been dating for 3 years on a off kindai fully understand that his education and himself are very important, so i respect his decision but honestly i don’t understand why we can’t date still or get back together once he feels it’s time.or am i a bad person for feeling this way, i want to message him asking if we can get back together once he is feeling fine and if it’s the right time, since the reason we broke up wasn’t an actual relationship issue. or idkin the back of my head i think that he actually broke up with me for someone else or it’s because we are now almost an hour away from each other.so should i message him? and am i a bad person?thanks. if there is any other info you want to know to try to help just ask me.TL;DR am i a bad person for being mad/upset over my bf leaving me to focus on his education and school? i respect his decision but it honestly makes me sad that we can’t date still. i want to message him asking if we can get back when he thinks the time is right since it wasn’t a relationship issue that ended things. should i ask him and talk to him, and am i a bad person?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.