You think she still is insecure about it?

9 months ago in a fight with my ex I told her she gave “trashy head”

I tried to apologize and tell her she was the best at it and all that but she ended up rubbing it in my face how she’s sleeping with the guy I was suspicious about.

About a week ago I ran into her at work as she is a client. We were nice to one another when we talked only about her procedure.

However I still feel guilt for what I said.

I was just 18 and was being immature. She’s much older than me and I’m wondering if she took that to heart.



Submitted August 28, 2019 at 11:34PM

9 months ago in a fight with my ex I told her she gave “trashy head”I tried to apologize and tell her she was the best at it and all that but she ended up rubbing it in my face how she’s sleeping with the guy I was suspicious about.About a week ago I ran into her at work as she is a client. We were nice to one another when we talked only about her procedure.However I still feel guilt for what I said.I was just 18 and was being immature. She’s much older than me and I’m wondering if she took that to heart.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.