Should I ask her out?

Okay this is your generic post of the day, I know but it bugs me so much because I (M) have never had anything like this. We know each other for quite a bit and she has never been interested in me but lately she has been staring and me and when I look back she looks the other way (shyness I guess?), she also laughs in a more flirty way because I've never seen her do that.

I wanna go for it before it's too late to regret it as she's maybe into me or gives up trying to hit on me but I fear that I fuck my relationship with her but I think that if I know how to deal with rejection is ok.

I'm 18 and never got to experience the dating world so I appreciate if you could avoid the offensive comments.



Submitted August 28, 2019 at 11:44PM

Okay this is your generic post of the day, I know but it bugs me so much because I (M) have never had anything like this. We know each other for quite a bit and she has never been interested in me but lately she has been staring and me and when I look back she looks the other way (shyness I guess?), she also laughs in a more flirty way because I've never seen her do that.I wanna go for it before it's too late to regret it as she's maybe into me or gives up trying to hit on me but I fear that I fuck my relationship with her but I think that if I know how to deal with rejection is ok.I'm 18 and never got to experience the dating world so I appreciate if you could avoid the offensive comments.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.