Eye contact and body language question. Also advice for what i should do next? Please!

So just alittle backstory, I was at the bar I usually go too after work, just having a beer before heading home. And theres this girl who usually sits at the bar too. I believe shes a hostess there but shes usually just at the bar when i see her.

Yesterday she kept staring at me and looking away, we did the "whole lock eyes for 2-3 seconds" thing and she arched her back (which i guess means something sometimes?). I mean normally id just kinda forget about it but, idk, do you ever feel like you just have a moment with someone? I havent seen her since but I honestly would love to actually meet her and get to know her.

This might be my first time experiencing this and if she is into me I just wanna make sure im not imagining things which could be 100% possible lol

Also my other problem is her mom is the bartender when she is there so Im not exactly sure what my next move should be. I wanna be respectful you know?

Someone please help lol thanks in Advance



Submitted August 28, 2019 at 11:46PM

So just alittle backstory, I was at the bar I usually go too after work, just having a beer before heading home. And theres this girl who usually sits at the bar too. I believe shes a hostess there but shes usually just at the bar when i see her.Yesterday she kept staring at me and looking away, we did the "whole lock eyes for 2-3 seconds" thing and she arched her back (which i guess means something sometimes?). I mean normally id just kinda forget about it but, idk, do you ever feel like you just have a moment with someone? I havent seen her since but I honestly would love to actually meet her and get to know her.This might be my first time experiencing this and if she is into me I just wanna make sure im not imagining things which could be 100% possible lolAlso my other problem is her mom is the bartender when she is there so Im not exactly sure what my next move should be. I wanna be respectful you know?Someone please help lol thanks in Advance

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.