Cute or creepy should I look up a classmate and dm them on Facebook

I know how it sounds but I feel like with the context it MAY be acceptable so the school semester has just started and we’re about a week in and I ended up sitting next to this girl I find to be rather attractive we ended up talking a bit I made her laugh and vice verse these past couple of days and I really wanna get to know her more but we holidays it’ll be 7 days before I get to see her again and I’m paranoid about her forgetting about me or what have you so I’m looking for a bit of an outside perspective on this



Submitted August 29, 2019 at 12:04AM

I know how it sounds but I feel like with the context it MAY be acceptable so the school semester has just started and we’re about a week in and I ended up sitting next to this girl I find to be rather attractive we ended up talking a bit I made her laugh and vice verse these past couple of days and I really wanna get to know her more but we holidays it’ll be 7 days before I get to see her again and I’m paranoid about her forgetting about me or what have you so I’m looking for a bit of an outside perspective on this

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.