What to do I’m life I’m stuck it in a rut or so it feels?

I have money don’t need a job there’s nothing worth doing that I haven’t already done the few things I wanna do in life are impossible (getting a girlfriend sadly is one of the,) since I don’t know anyone and no groups interest me I have s long failed track record with online dating I’ve never had success with bars as they are a sausage fest and cold approaching don’t work I have no idea how to approach it nothing works I just don’t see the purpose to live when your ready to date or feel like your ready to meet someone it never happens it’s Impossible



Submitted August 09, 2019 at 12:15AM

I have money don’t need a job there’s nothing worth doing that I haven’t already done the few things I wanna do in life are impossible (getting a girlfriend sadly is one of the,) since I don’t know anyone and no groups interest me I have s long failed track record with online dating I’ve never had success with bars as they are a sausage fest and cold approaching don’t work I have no idea how to approach it nothing works I just don’t see the purpose to live when your ready to date or feel like your ready to meet someone it never happens it’s Impossible

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.