/u/LawrenceEliot on Sexual(?) Seeking Asexual Input

I'm so sorry. I honestly think what you're asking is entirely reasonable and they should be more than willing to meet you half way on this. You shouldn't be the only one giving ground on this (or any!) issue. I'm not sure what to tell you really. Possibly couples counselling? It sometimes helps to have an outside mediator in these situations. While compromise is a necessary and healthy part of every relationship you shouldn't have to feel like you're breaking your back for them. Compromise needs to come from all parties. "The start of a long and arduous life" is not how you should be describing a loving relationship. I also wonder if maybe talking to a counsellor by yourself as well isn't a bad idea. At the very least they may be able to help you with some ideas on how to approach your partner.





August 09, 2019 at 12:06AM

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.