/u/AstroAstro_Astro on What the hell is my romantic orientation?

Romantic attraction is related to who you’d want to be romantically involved with. You should look at all the crushes you have had and see what was similar about them. If they are the same gender then you may be hetrom or homorom. If their genders were varying then you may be birom or panrom. But looking at your own crushes could be limiting, look at the people around you and ask yourself if you’d want to be romantic with them.

Asexuality and aromanticism is a spectrum so I can be difficult to pin point





August 06, 2019 at 12:11AM

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.