losing 2 close friends

I (f15) have these two friends (both f15) who both bring forth a toxic relationship.

one of them I've been friends with for about 4 years now, and I've been questioning things for the past few months. she doesnt care about my feelings, always degrades me, shoots down my opinions, and talks about herself constantly.

the other I've only been friends with for a little over a year now. she goes behind my back a lot and talks so much shit.

I'm afraid of hurting them both by leaving, but I know I have to for my own mental health. but also leaving would mean I literally only have one friend, which would be my boyfriend (m17) and thatd be hella sad.

I have absolutely no idea if I should leave or stay.

advice?

TL;DR: I have two toxic friends I'm afraid to leave because of hurting them and only having one friend.



Submitted August 05, 2019 at 11:43PM

I (f15) have these two friends (both f15) who both bring forth a toxic relationship.one of them I've been friends with for about 4 years now, and I've been questioning things for the past few months. she doesnt care about my feelings, always degrades me, shoots down my opinions, and talks about herself constantly.the other I've only been friends with for a little over a year now. she goes behind my back a lot and talks so much shit.I'm afraid of hurting them both by leaving, but I know I have to for my own mental health. but also leaving would mean I literally only have one friend, which would be my boyfriend (m17) and thatd be hella sad.I have absolutely no idea if I should leave or stay.advice?TL;DR: I have two toxic friends I'm afraid to leave because of hurting them and only having one friend.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.