My [m26] gf [f28] of 3 months is willing to lend me 2k+ to pay off my credit card debts. I will be paying her back but it could take me over a year with my finances. Should i do it?

Long back story short i am being sued by 2 debt collectors and the gf is willing to lend me the money to pay them both back in full, interest free, at my leisure.

The relationship is going great, its not only the best one ive ever had in my entire life, it's the one that changed my lack of belief on "soul mates" (augmented more like, but god damn i understand the phrase "twin flames") so i am not worried about cheating, issues, we got all the deal breakers out in the open because we both didn't want to deal with another dead end. We agree on the next 5 years plan for both of us. So im not worried about having to pay back an ex.

Im ok with taking the loan, but a part of my brain says its wrong to take a loan this early. Am i being irrational? Or should i take it?

Tl;dr gf if 3 months is willing to lend me a few thousand, interests free, to pay back at my leasure, for my credit card debts. Am i wrong to take it?



Submitted August 14, 2019 at 11:37PM

Long back story short i am being sued by 2 debt collectors and the gf is willing to lend me the money to pay them both back in full, interest free, at my leisure.The relationship is going great, its not only the best one ive ever had in my entire life, it's the one that changed my lack of belief on "soul mates" (augmented more like, but god damn i understand the phrase "twin flames") so i am not worried about cheating, issues, we got all the deal breakers out in the open because we both didn't want to deal with another dead end. We agree on the next 5 years plan for both of us. So im not worried about having to pay back an ex.Im ok with taking the loan, but a part of my brain says its wrong to take a loan this early. Am i being irrational? Or should i take it?Tl;dr gf if 3 months is willing to lend me a few thousand, interests free, to pay back at my leasure, for my credit card debts. Am i wrong to take it?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.