Met this amazing girl but is it weird if I pursue things with her?

Idk if this is the right sub but I (16M) went to a party today/yesterday for the first time, got pretty tipsy and l just sat next to this girl (probably 16f) and we kinda like cuddled and she had her head in my shoulders and we just talked and laughed for like a whole hour, we genuinely clicked so well. We were both drunk and idk, I'm sober now, she added my snap a few mins ago and it got me thinking, l definitely want to pursue something with her.

But I'm not used to this partying thing, I used to have social anxiety and l recently overcame that. Is this something that people do when they're drunk/at parties and it's just like meh or could it have been more meaningful?

I also doubt sober me is as witty or funny or charismatic as tipsy me so there's that too, idk what do you guys think?

TL;DR got close with a girl but were both drunk, is it weird to pursue things?



Submitted August 31, 2019 at 12:11AM

Idk if this is the right sub but I (16M) went to a party today/yesterday for the first time, got pretty tipsy and l just sat next to this girl (probably 16f) and we kinda like cuddled and she had her head in my shoulders and we just talked and laughed for like a whole hour, we genuinely clicked so well. We were both drunk and idk, I'm sober now, she added my snap a few mins ago and it got me thinking, l definitely want to pursue something with her.But I'm not used to this partying thing, I used to have social anxiety and l recently overcame that. Is this something that people do when they're drunk/at parties and it's just like meh or could it have been more meaningful?I also doubt sober me is as witty or funny or charismatic as tipsy me so there's that too, idk what do you guys think?TL;DR got close with a girl but were both drunk, is it weird to pursue things?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.