How do I know if this girl is interested in me?

So basicly me and her family were on holiday together and I stayed in her families house. It was really fun. For example we watched a netflix show together we were both interested in.I also did small (subtle) gestures to her like getting her something she needed so i grabbed it for her or when i was grilling she would be one of the first to recieve something from the grill. I even gotten a text from her mom saying she and her hole family enjoyed my company. maybe im grasphing for straws that aren't there idk.

so i developt quite the crush for her that holiday and was wondering how I can check the best for signs she likes me back. Im going to them again in a few weeks to stay a night there and maybe i could recieve some tips to look clues or give her small hints to let her know i like her.

Also my mom and her mom are big bffs so is it even good to ask my mom for advise with or w/o telling her its this girl and/or if she knows and how to minimise the akwardness if i get rejected big time?

thanks in advance



Submitted August 31, 2019 at 12:05AM

So basicly me and her family were on holiday together and I stayed in her families house. It was really fun. For example we watched a netflix show together we were both interested in.I also did small (subtle) gestures to her like getting her something she needed so i grabbed it for her or when i was grilling she would be one of the first to recieve something from the grill. I even gotten a text from her mom saying she and her hole family enjoyed my company. maybe im grasphing for straws that aren't there idk.​so i developt quite the crush for her that holiday and was wondering how I can check the best for signs she likes me back. Im going to them again in a few weeks to stay a night there and maybe i could recieve some tips to look clues or give her small hints to let her know i like her.​Also my mom and her mom are big bffs so is it even good to ask my mom for advise with or w/o telling her its this girl and/or if she knows and how to minimise the akwardness if i get rejected big time?​thanks in advance

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.