Any advice for a guy looking to discreetly flirt with some other guys at pride?

Okay, my dream has basically come true. One of my friends has asked if I wanted to go to pride with her, even though she thinks I'm straight. So now, I just seem like I'm being supportive of her, while I get the chance to go to something I've wanted to be a part of for a long time.

Does anyone have any ways/advice for how to initiate a conversation with some guys there? I want to really get out there, and meet some people, but I also don't want to out myself. Any advice/suggestions welcome.

(Me, 15 year old male, looking for similarity aged males)



Submitted August 30, 2019 at 11:45PM

Okay, my dream has basically come true. One of my friends has asked if I wanted to go to pride with her, even though she thinks I'm straight. So now, I just seem like I'm being supportive of her, while I get the chance to go to something I've wanted to be a part of for a long time.Does anyone have any ways/advice for how to initiate a conversation with some guys there? I want to really get out there, and meet some people, but I also don't want to out myself. Any advice/suggestions welcome.(Me, 15 year old male, looking for similarity aged males)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.