I have a shit personality. Advice...

18 YO male, 5’10, 153 pounds, attending T20 uni

Can personalities change?

I’m not bad looking and started to lift lots of weights. However, I’m extremely shy and overall a boring person.

I have never done drugs, never drank to the point of getting drunk, and rarely hang out with 1-2 friends (I have an addiction problem so I stay away from anything I could ruin my life with). I’m smart and stuff but I just feel so fucking lonely and my one hindrance is my shifty personality.

So here is another question:

Can a bad personality be over looked if I have looks and a good future in a way?

I know this is probably a dumb ass question I’ll get roasted about but any thoughts/advice would be great.



Submitted August 31, 2019 at 12:07AM

18 YO male, 5’10, 153 pounds, attending T20 uniCan personalities change?I’m not bad looking and started to lift lots of weights. However, I’m extremely shy and overall a boring person.I have never done drugs, never drank to the point of getting drunk, and rarely hang out with 1-2 friends (I have an addiction problem so I stay away from anything I could ruin my life with). I’m smart and stuff but I just feel so fucking lonely and my one hindrance is my shifty personality.So here is another question:Can a bad personality be over looked if I have looks and a good future in a way?I know this is probably a dumb ass question I’ll get roasted about but any thoughts/advice would be great.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.