Should I get circumcised, if it will make my dating easier? I'm uncircumcised, with tight foreskin issues and Jewish

I'm (male, 19.5 years old) uncircumcised and I'm also half Jewish (but from a secular background in England, which is how I ended up uncircumcised). I've recently had medical issues with a tight foreskin and red and oversensitive glans when I could eventually pull back the foreskin. (I asked the medical side of this issue on the dermatology sub as a embarrassing 18+ and NSFW post about the glans penis as I included photos of the issue I had with reddish colour of my glans after pulling back the tight foreskin (but only go there if you need to know the context.)

In addition, as I am half-Jewish, I was thinking there could be an advantage to getting circumcised, if it made future dating for me easier. When I asked this question on the Judaism sub here, there were mixed answers and some Jewish women who answered said they would not mind uncircumcised partners, and others said that they would prefer circumcised partners.

So I was wondering if I could ask whether it would this be a good reason for circumcision and also whether you think it would be a good idea in general?



Submitted July 25, 2019 at 11:46PM

I'm (male, 19.5 years old) uncircumcised and I'm also half Jewish (but from a secular background in England, which is how I ended up uncircumcised). I've recently had medical issues with a tight foreskin and red and oversensitive glans when I could eventually pull back the foreskin. (I asked the medical side of this issue on the dermatology sub as a embarrassing 18+ and NSFW post about the glans penis as I included photos of the issue I had with reddish colour of my glans after pulling back the tight foreskin (but only go there if you need to know the context.)In addition, as I am half-Jewish, I was thinking there could be an advantage to getting circumcised, if it made future dating for me easier. When I asked this question on the Judaism sub here, there were mixed answers and some Jewish women who answered said they would not mind uncircumcised partners, and others said that they would prefer circumcised partners.So I was wondering if I could ask whether it would this be a good reason for circumcision and also whether you think it would be a good idea in general?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.