I'm [M18] curious about whether or not my friend [F18] likes me

Hello fellow redditers, a few months ago i decided to make a few changes in my life by dieting and getting into new experiences and one of these experiences was learning Spanish in an extracurricular institution which meant meeting new people, and the first day I sat near a beautiful and cheerful girl that I grew to like (of course after checking her social media), she was welcoming and enthusiastic and safe to say welcoming since she started conversations, joined me during breaks and asked me to walk her to the train station I am almost certain that she is single and would like to ask her out Therefore I ask your help What should I do and how do I act ? PS I am not used to this and I'm sort of shy in front of girls

Thanks in advance



Submitted July 26, 2019 at 12:10AM

Hello fellow redditers, a few months ago i decided to make a few changes in my life by dieting and getting into new experiences and one of these experiences was learning Spanish in an extracurricular institution which meant meeting new people, and the first day I sat near a beautiful and cheerful girl that I grew to like (of course after checking her social media), she was welcoming and enthusiastic and safe to say welcoming since she started conversations, joined me during breaks and asked me to walk her to the train station I am almost certain that she is single and would like to ask her out Therefore I ask your help What should I do and how do I act ? PS I am not used to this and I'm sort of shy in front of girlsThanks in advance

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.