Checking to see if she’s active on social media...

Background scenario: talking to a girl for a while, but then the talking slows down over a period of several days or a week, and I wonder if she’s lost interest.

I start checking social media and/or SnapMap to see if she’s on her phone, but just not responding to me. Is this normal?

I feel creepy doing it, but I have a lot of anxiety about not being liked back, so I’m always tempted to check if she’s not responding because she isn’t interested or excited about me anymore, or if it’s just because she’s not on her phone. And then I inevitably see that she is active on snapchat or instagram, which makes me feel like shit and want to check even more in the future

Does anyone have any advice? Really appreciate it



Submitted July 25, 2019 at 11:14PM

Background scenario: talking to a girl for a while, but then the talking slows down over a period of several days or a week, and I wonder if she’s lost interest.I start checking social media and/or SnapMap to see if she’s on her phone, but just not responding to me. Is this normal?I feel creepy doing it, but I have a lot of anxiety about not being liked back, so I’m always tempted to check if she’s not responding because she isn’t interested or excited about me anymore, or if it’s just because she’s not on her phone. And then I inevitably see that she is active on snapchat or instagram, which makes me feel like shit and want to check even more in the futureDoes anyone have any advice? Really appreciate it

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.